five minutes in the future, it will be 2:00 AM.
I have to wake up for class at... let's see... 7:10? I think that should do the trick.
for some reason I have my host Mamma's voice in my head, "Come si dice in Inglese?" and "wooow."
:)
I love Maria. I also love my brother, Andre, who happens to be leaving on Saturday, and that makes me very sad.
well then, my little penguin, I should get to bed now.
I love all of you. I'm not sure if all of you means only one person though. Because I only know that one person is reading this.
Anyway,
Buona notte.
Leah
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
make that two. and i love you too :)
ReplyDeleteTen minutes in the past it was 2:00 AM.
ReplyDeleteI have to wake up for class at... let's see... 9:10? You are the second person tonight to make me realize I don't have room to complain.
Hey, if your following doubles every week you're going to become very popular very quickly!